Part Time Church Leader/Pastor
Ottery St Mary URC, Devon
Ottery St Mary United Reformed Church in Devon is looking for someone to join a team of church elders in a part-time capacity. The primary responsibilities will be leadership and ministry around strengthening our church; bringing the Good News to the community; to chair and be part of the existing leadership team (currently consisting of three Elders).
Updated: 4th April 2019
Bellevue Chapel, Edinburgh
We are a growing independent Evangelical church situated near the city centre. We are looking to recruit a Pastoral Assistant to support the Senior Pastor in the provision of pastoral care particularly to women and children of church families. We are looking for someone who has:
- a desire to see the Bible at the heart of family life
- experience of providing spiritual and pastoral care to women
- Able to develop and establish a team ministry to develop and care for women and children within the fellowship.
The post is offered on a part time basis with hours to be worked flexibly. Salary will be discussed with applicant but will be dependent on experience.
For an application pack please contact: David Knowles by email email@example.com, or by letter to David Knowles Bellevue Chapel Rodney Street Edinburgh EH74EL.
Church Web site: www.bellevuechapel.org
Date Posted: 04 April 2019
At Central Evangelical Church we are in an exciting phase of ministry and we seek to employ a Youth Pastor to join our team.
The post has specific responsibility for discipleship and outreach to those under 18 but there may be wider ministry opportunities for the right candidate.
Date Posted: 09 January 2019
For an application form,information pack and church profile please email:
Burt Garrick, Pastor
For an informal discussion about the post* please phone the Pastor, Burt Garrick on 0781 2587429.
- Enquiries will be treated confidentially at this stage.
Community Church Worker
Christ Church Woodbury
Christ Church is an Independent Evangelical Church. We have an exciting opportunity to employ a Community Church worker to help us enable to reach out to Woodbury and the surrounding area with the love of God.
We are looking for the following key objectives:
- to facilitate the development of missional housegroups across the church.
- to contribute to the church vision in conjunction with the Leadership Team and implement priorities and strategies.
- To lead the church Staff Team
Date Posted 04 April 2019
Manor Road Evangelical Church, Guildford
The position of pastor at MREC is an exciting opportunity to help shape the vision and lead the church into the future for the glory of God and the growth of His kingdom. It presents an opportunity to mentor and teach God’s people to be sharers of His good news for mankind, in line with our mission statement that we want people to KNOW, GROW and SHOW how Jesus is alive and active in the world today.
For more details on the job requirements and person specification then please email the church.
Date Posted 17 April 2019
- Be a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord of your life.
- Fulfil the biblical qualifications of 1 Tim 3 v 1- 7 and Titus 1 v 5 – 9.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of Biblical doctrine and practice.
- Have a proven track record of Pastoral care.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brief account of why you feel led to Pastoral ministry
- A brief doctrinal statement.
Salary – D.O.E
Initial responses by 31st May