Pastor International Christian Fellowship, Borhamwood
- Do you feel God’s calling to lead His Church?
- Would you lead a growing and committed fellowship into its next chapter?
- Could you bring a message of Life to those in our town who do need Jesus?
- Will you lift-up the name of Jesus to all and win souls for Him?
ICF is an independent church that has been central to driving the growth of the faith in Elstree & Borehamwood for many years. We are a community of Christ followers committed to Biblical truths with evangelism at the core of our activities. We strengthen our unity in God through our cell meetings, men’s and women’s prayer fellowships and monthly Church Prayer sessions.
We have been privileged to have Pastor Patrick Bateman that has served for the past 24 years who is due to retire June this year. We need a part –time pastor who will lead and challenge members to go deeper with God and be the vessel that God uses to bring us to an exciting new season.
Initially the remuneration will be c £18,000.
Closing Date 31st January 2021
To apply, please contact:
Pastor: P. G. Bateman
Phone: 020 8207 1837
Assistant Pastor Dunvant Christian Fellowship, Swansea
We are looking for a full-time Assistant Pastor who will work with the pastor and leadership team to lead the church family and others from our communities into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and to equip others in the church for works of service.
Purpose of job
The assistant pastor will oversee and take an active role in various internal and external ministries at DCF. Some elements of the role may be flexible and tailored to suit the particular gifting of the right individual but will include most if not all of the following areas:
- Participation with the pastor and leadership team in developing and agreeing strategy and direction for the church ministries
- Co-ordination and active participation in either the children’s or youth ministries at the church.
- Involvement in the Sunday preaching.
- Responsibility for helping to lead services
- Active involvement in preparing and delivering Life Groups (small groups) in homes.
- Mentor and train potential leaders in becoming a disciple-making church.
- Supporting and helping co-ordinate the pastoral care ministry.
- Planning, promotion and leading of various community focused courses e
- Seek opportunities to reach the community with the Word of God.
- Help launch, coordinate and support other projects in the church.
- Support any future developments in church planting and / or church resourcing.
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Closing date: 31st January 2021 with interview in early Spring 2021. Starting date negotiable up to September 2021 For full job description and further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org www.dunvant.com