Use the About menu options to find out more about our vision, mission and values… Meet our Trustees and our regional staff team… Discover churches around the UK who partner with us… Link to partner organisations…. Learn more about our international dimension…. Find out about our finances….
Partnership is a network of individuals, bodies and self-governing churches. Its ethos is reflected in a strong commitment to:
- the centrality of Christ and the cross
- spiritual vitality, in congregations and in their individual members
- open-hearted co-operation with all committed Christians and local churches
- evangelism at home and abroad
- action and outreach to benefit our local communities
- conversion, believer’s baptism and regular communion
- plural leadership
- wide use of the spiritual gifts and abilities of every member of the congregation.
We believe, biblically, churches should be:
- flexible and culturally-adaptable
- committed to outward-looking, culturally-relevant evangelism
- non-hierarchical, emphasising gift rather than office
- encouraging heart devotion with practical results
- seeing every member as of equal value though different in gifts and skills
- promoting individual initiative in fellowship with others
- embracing all who believe in and wish to serve Christ.